Re: [opensuse-marketing] New Planet openSUSE setup, continued
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 13:50:13 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 01.04.2010, 07:56 +0200 schrieb Pascal Bleser:
As introduced in

Updated version (same URL):

* improved style

isnt all done yet ;)

Links outside article - green and hover blue, inside article blue and
no hover, no visited

* proper feed list (on a separate page)

yepp, it is much better. But I would add the feeds in the other
languages her too. Maybe that helps that blogging in the native language
and english is more accepted.

One thing I have, the RSS icons are small ( find the size cool) but the
sign on the icons isnt cognisable. Have a solutions fo it send a new

* vim-like keyboard navigation (j, k)
* hackergotchis and speaking bubbles on the right (matter of taste, I guess)

set up the hackagotchis a little bit higher, sometimes they are over the

* tested on w3m (works great)
* the feed list aggregates feeds by name

* integrate the feeds in other languages
* put it into git/svn
* test + fix with more browsers, although I already had positive reports from
many, including mobile browsers (elastic/fluid layout rocks after all ;))
* non-English planets
* a mobile browser optimised page (to be discussed, ideas/feedback is more
than welcome, I don't own such a thing)
* integrate the nice Planet SUSE logo [1] made by jimmac (still waiting for
the SVG, *prod* *prod* ;))
* maybe integrate a microblogging feed ;)

Feedback is more than welcome, as always.

br gnokii