Re: [opensuse-marketing] New Planet openSUSE setup, continued
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 07:36:51 +0100
On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 07:56 +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
As introduced in

Updated version (same URL):

* improved style
* proper feed list (on a separate page)
* vim-like keyboard navigation (j, k)
* hackergotchis and speaking bubbles on the right (matter of taste, I guess)
* tested on w3m (works great)
* the feed list aggregates feeds by name

* put it into git/svn
* test + fix with more browsers, although I already had positive reports from
many, including mobile browsers (elastic/fluid layout rocks after all ;))
* non-English planets
* a mobile browser optimised page (to be discussed, ideas/feedback is more
than welcome, I don't own such a thing)
* integrate the nice Planet SUSE logo [1] made by jimmac (still waiting for
the SVG, *prod* *prod* ;))

Feedback is more than welcome, as always.

Looks great, and I like the separate feed page. Would it be worth
adding a way for people to get their blog added? Either a link to
contact or maybe even a form with the required fields?

Just a thought,

Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F
openSUSE: Get It, Discover It, Create It at
< Previous Next >
List Navigation