Re: [opensuse-marketing] New Planet openSUSE setup (draft)
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:49:36 +0100
Hi Pascal,

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 02:24 +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
I've been hacking on a new openSUSE planet aggregator installment these days
(the current one being planet.opensuse.org).

If you're interested, please have a look at the current draft and send me
feedback: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2940942/planet_opensuse_draft/index.html

Looks very good, clean and slick. It displays fairly well on my Android
phone (Motorola Milestone) but doesn't seem to have a mobile optimised
layout. Is it worth looking at doing that or not? If not I'm not too
bothered as it is very readable and the layout is easy to navigate.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F