Re: [opensuse-marketing] Fwd: Fedora Weekly News 217
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:43:50 +0100
Am Donnerstag, den 18.03.2010, 10:26 -0400 schrieb Chuck Payne:
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI, let's look "├╝ber den Tellerrand" as we say in German ("beyond one's
own
nose" for the English ;),

Just an FYI, at the Atlanta Linux Fest I was talking to the Fedora
Ambassador, Fedora 13 is going to be their Holy Grail. They are going
to push the hell out of it. One of the things they want to do is get a
Linux Magazine Special out on it. So prepare to see more on Fedora 13.

thats not all, actually the atmosphere isnt good on the fedora
ambassadors right now. RH cut of some money but thats another story and
have nothing to do with the OWN

br gnokii

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein