Re: [opensuse-marketing] Fwd: Fedora Weekly News 217
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:26:50 -0400
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI, let's look "über den Tellerrand" as we say in German ("beyond one's  own
nose" for the English ;),

Just an FYI, at the Atlanta Linux Fest I was talking to the Fedora
Ambassador, Fedora 13 is going to be their Holy Grail. They are going
to push the hell out of it. One of the things they want to do is get a
Linux Magazine Special out on it. So prepare to see more on Fedora 13.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.