Re: [opensuse-marketing] [Weekly News] Logo
  • From: Alam Aby Bashit <alam.aby.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:55:27 +0700
Hello,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM, S.Kemter
<buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I did a Spanish version of the Logo made by Gnokii, and I'm able to
help doing the localized versions or share the XCF file.

I thaught I said last week I do it when I am back!

Logo: http://es.opensuse.org/Archivo:OpenSUSE_Noticias_Semanales_Banner.png
Page: http://es.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Noticias_Semanales

Greetings.

br gnokii

I also would like to make Indonesian version for the logo. Are the
(new) source (perhaps in SVG format) available yet?
I look in here [0] but couldn't find any information regarding the source file.

Thank you very much.

[0] http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/Logo

--
Best Regards,