Re: [opensuse-marketing] feedback for promotion DVD`s from Open SuSE
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:49:08 +0100
On Sunday 14 March 2010 18:24:08 amonthoth wrote:
[...]
Excuse me if I catch this mail as opportunistic.

I am working to spread the voice about openSUSE in Panama. I did a post on
this mailings list requesting some marketing material (presentations, DVDs,
CDs, Posters, etc.) in Spanish and/or English for Pre-FLISoL , FLISoL and
Post-FLISoL events.

I will be very happy to know if I can get some materials to support on
these activities.

AFAIK, as Joe left the company and as there isn't a new community manager yet,
AJ is in charge of that (CC'ed to this mail, but I believe he's subscribed
here too).

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>