[opensuse-marketing] feedback for promotion DVD`s from Open SuSE
  • From: Peter Michl <peter-vitus.michl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:39:11 +0100

Hello Open SuSE friends,

I just want to give a feedback on the promotion DVD`s I received from Open
SuSE. First of all, I work with this DVD`s at school and the pupils have the
choice to receive one to work at home with it. Lots of pupils want them,
because it is a great opportunity to repeat at home with the same stuff as at
school.
I got a lot of askings to give them to pupils who I don`t have to teach, but
the interrest on the DVD`s is very great. So other teachers asked me to give
them a bunch of DVD`s for their pupils.

Now I have only a few DVD`s (about 30) from 200 I received. Thank you very
much for this support. I`ll spread the word for Open SuSE further on, because
I think this is the right way to get people in touch with Open SuSE.

Greetings

greyhoundde
Peter Michl