RE: [opensuse-marketing] [Weekly News] Logo
  • From: "Marco \"AlpVonKri\" Flores" <alpvonkri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 03:52:27 -0600
Ooooh, I see, what do you use?

Like I said, I'm not good at drawing, only at using the tools, and the
only ones I've ever used are GIMP, Illustrator, & Photoshop, and I'm
only more familiarized with GIMP, (open source rules, lol), but if in
correct, GIMP it's able to save in formats of other editors, so
probably something may work. ^_^

Greetings.