[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Logo Font
  • From: Francisco Arias <francisco.arias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:23:37 -0300
Hi everybody,

I was beginning to create an openSUSE template for Impress
presentations and I was in the needing to write the words "openSUSE -
Discover it" or something like that but the guidelines say that we
don't must to change the original font. But there is no reference to
this font in the Artwork section of the wiki, so searching the web I
found the name: Cholla and, for my surprise, is a commercial font.

I don't know if we need to add this to the 2010 Priorities List for
marketing but if we pretend to create and release marketing stuff like
this we need to do something about it.

Thanks,

--
Francisco J. Arias