[opensuse-marketing] Priorities Wiki Page
  • From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:29:22 -0600
Hey folks,

At yesterday's meeting, we decided to create a wiki page listing what we
consider to be our priorities for the 2010 year.
http://en.opensuse.org/Marketing/2010-Priorities Please do stop by the
page and add your thoughts to it as we want to make sure everyone's
priorities are taken into consideration.

At the next meeting, we will arrange the priorities in order of
importance and timing.

I will be sending another set of emails shortly (after I get new
batteries for my wireless keyboard) that will offer summary of
yesterday's meeting and also my thoughts/goals as the new Marketing Team
Lead.

Thanks,
Bryen