Re: [opensuse-marketing] Marketing Materials and Ambassador Roles
  • From: Eric Yeoh <msiantuxlover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:24:48 +0800
Hi,

I spoke to Novell Malaysia for some funding. Perhaps you have a
regional/national Novell Office in Panama?

Eric

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM, amonthoth <amon0.thoth1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Looking for some ideas, suggestions, guidelines promoting openSUSE
effectively.

I am giving some talks for business people, academics, students and health
care professionals in Panama City enhancing the benefits and advantages to
work with openSUSE Linux Desktops and Servers.

Now volunteer working for the FLISoL Panama 2010 with an audience expected up
to 1000 people only at one of the locations. Also starting and organizing the
openSUSE Panama Linux Users Group was  asking myself what is the next step as
an openSUSE Ambassador and how can I get some support from openSUSE org
(Marketing Materials, Banners, T-Shirts, Posters, DVDs, Badges, Videos, Toys,
etc.). Until now I have been happily providing these stuffs from my own. How
do other communities  generate some funds to operate and sharing basic
resources with members and the general audiences we are trying to impact with
open SUSE products as rewards for their active participation on talks ?

Best regards,
--
Ricardo Chung
a.k.a. amonthoth