Re: [opensuse-marketing] New site launched
Hi,

On 02/25/2010 04:32 PM, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:

I am not sure how can I translate the www.opensuse.org ... but I would
translate it.

Just check out the svn

svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse/trunk/infrastructure/www.o.o/

and send a patch to opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I miss a lot of things from opensuse.org that's why we decided to
create something else to opensuse.hu

What do you mean merging?

I mean discuss with us (also on opensuse-web) what you miss on www.o.o
and after we agreed on stuff you implement it for all pages instead of
just your own. That way not only you and opensuse.hu get features that
you miss and hungarian translation but everybody does. We strive to have
a consistent appearance all over the web! :)

There is great integration of social networks and such stuff on this
page. I find the integration decent and useful. Maybe such integration
is on the new bentoo too.

br gnokii

Henne

--