Re: [opensuse-marketing] New site launched
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:32:37 +0100
Hi Henne,

I am not sure how can I translate the www.opensuse.org ... but I would
translate it.
I miss a lot of things from opensuse.org that's why we decided to
create something else to opensuse.hu

What do you mean merging?

best
kalman

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 02/25/2010 03:53 PM, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:

I just would like to inform the list about the launch of the
http://opensuse.hu website.
This is a small almost-static website to leads the users to the right
place, find resources etc. (same functionality as opensuse.org).

This is great! I like it. How about merging this with www.opensuse.org
so that it's really a consistent community effort? :-) We already have a
lot of translations on www.o.o, Hungarian not.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.