Re: [opensuse-marketing] REMINDER: openSUSE Marketing Team today at 16:00 UTC
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:54:16 -0600
On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 14:47 +0100, S.Kemter wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 23.02.2010, 07:45 -0600 schrieb Bryen M Yunashko:
Just a friendly reminder to all that our Marketing Team meeting is today
at 16:00 UTC in the #opensuse-marketing channel on Freenode IRC.

http://news.opensuse.org/2010/02/16/opensuse-marketing-meeting-3/

which channel now?

br gnokii

See you there!

Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member

It should be in our standard meeting channel for marketing which is
#opensuse-marketing. Andreas posted that announcement for me, while I
was on a 7-week road trip and I should have looked at the post and
verified the information and I did not. I just got home and settled in
two days ago and that was my mistake not to double-check that
information.

Sorry for any confusion. I will re-direct anyone who shows up to the
marketing channel.

Thanks for the heads up, Gnokki!

Bryen