[opensuse-marketing] TEAM MEETING 16:00UTC 23-Feb-2010
  • From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:43:03 -0500
Hey Folks,

It's time we re-grouped and looked at how we want to proceed forward
with our awesome marketing team. So let's have our long overdue team
meeting next week Tuesday (Feb 23) at 16:00 UTC.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=23&month=02&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Let me know if you can't make it but would like to bring some info to
the table. We're going to just simply talk about our infrastructure and
organizational needs and start planning out our long-term strategy for
Marketing team.

Thanks,
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member