[opensuse-marketing] Help with @opensuse twitter account
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:06:30 +0100
Hi,

currently I "own" the @openSUSE twitter account and have setup again
twittering of {news,lizards,spotlight}.opensuse.org articles. I also tweet
myself on the account.

I would love to have some support from others, we can share the twittering
using cotweet.com.

So, who wants to help - or take over? Once we have some people, let's discuss
how to share the task best.

The main task is retweeting, tweeting own content and answering tweets. And I
think we should not tweet more than a couple of tweets a day...

We currently have 2245 followers and the number is increasing...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany