Re: [opensuse-marketing] Release Party for 11.2
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:35:12 -0500
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Eric Yeoh <msiantuxlover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone here suggests something? So far Novell Malaysia has agreed
to provide some sponsorship and I am wondering is there a format that
is adopted by all openSUSE ambassadors and/or communities for Release
Party?

I would appreciate some assistance in this. Talking in front of a huge
crowd is not a problem but I am quite bad in organising get togethers.

We have some information on the wiki here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Marketing/Resources#Launch_Party_HOWTO

Other openSUSE Ambassadors are encouraged to fill that out more!

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>