Re: [opensuse-marketing] Revised-Promo video of openSUSE 11.2
  • From: "Sankar P" <psankar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:57:09 -0700
On 11/9/2009 at 08:05 PM, in message <4AF828C7.4060107@xxxxxxxxx>, Shayon
<hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello! ,
Well i just finished with the video creation/designing. :) .What ever i
could have done to make it better than the previous one i have done
concerned to all the information which got from the openSUSE website.And
by using all Linux compatible video editing softwares,With a licensed
music in the background :) .

Heres The link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jQ9XXWrUMQ&feature=channel
*
Looking forward for your comments and opinions ASAP! before the release so
as to make the prior changes, focus more on the text part as the major edits
would be a bit of tough job to complete :) .*

I am not a native English speaker. But I believe:

At about 1:13, the statement reads:

openSUSE 11.2 included a YaST web-interface.......

I believe it should be:

openSUSE 11.2 includes a YaST web-interface.....

included vs includes

May be I could be wrong as well. Some native english speaker can correct :-)

--
Sankar
http://psankar.blogspot.com