Re: [opensuse-marketing] Revised-Promo video of openSUSE 11.2
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:26:28 +0530
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

I have a few comments - first question, though, is whether we can get
the text broken out from the video to make edits?

yea sure , but that also to an extent !
First, - thanks! Looks great so far, and I think you're very close here.

Welcome!
* Might be a good idea to change up the music slightly. I think it
gets a bit monotonous after about 30 seconds. Maybe there's a second
piece of music we could use?

You mean to say that, we should two kind of music in it ? :)
* Better yet - what about providing a voice over?

Sure, but i dont have a good voice :-) .And if at all it has to provided
.Then at which stage ?
* The font used probably should be Fifth Leg and a bit larger.

Sure, i'll do it :)
* Can we move the font scroll to the bottom of the screen?

Well its a bit tough job.As the Linux software which i am using, i don't
think it supports that kind of changes.As the project has already been
modified
Other thoughts?

Best,

Zonker