Re: [opensuse-marketing] Revised-Promo video of openSUSE 11.2
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:38:08 -0500
On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looking forward for your comments and opinions ASAP! before the release so as
to make the prior changes, focus more on the text part as the major edits
would be a bit of tough job to complete :)  .*

I have a few comments - first question, though, is whether we can get
the text broken out from the video to make edits?

First, - thanks! Looks great so far, and I think you're very close here.

* Might be a good idea to change up the music slightly. I think it
gets a bit monotonous after about 30 seconds. Maybe there's a second
piece of music we could use?

* Better yet - what about providing a voice over?

* The font used probably should be Fifth Leg and a bit larger.

* Can we move the font scroll to the bottom of the screen?

Other thoughts?

Best,

Zonker
--