Re: [opensuse-marketing] Promo Video for 11.2
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:36:17 -0500
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 10:21 AM, John Holbrook <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks good. My only comment would be instead of pointing out the
themes that are running on 11.2 why not show some of the cool apps? or
cool functionality? After all, people don't buy computers for themes
(Well, maybe they do since Windows 7 just looks like a re-themed Vista)
they buy buy computers for the apps.

I think the point was to provide a "this is what a promo would look
like" rather than trying to get all the ideas in at once.

Fantastic start.

Best,

Zonker
--