Re: [opensuse-marketing] Promo Video for 11.2
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:03:55 +0530
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well i recently planned out a kind of promo video for openSUSE 11.2
release.Due to lack of time (as i have my studies pending :) ) and
having not much of knowledge in Video Editing , I couldn't create a better
one.But i suppose with your valuable comments and bit of more hard work.We
can make it a better one.For the time being this just the test!.

This is a fantastic start. What software are you using?

I am using the Windows movie maker for it (its windows).I tried similar
ones for openSUSE.But it was not succesfull
Is the music licensed under Creative Commons or similar? Can you point
us to that. I think this is great so far.

Well i dont know whether the music is licensed or not.As i found it in
my old music library :) .But is it required that the music should be
licensed as i am unaware of such terms .Thanks for the suppport .:)
Best,

Zonker

Best,
Shayon