Re: [opensuse-marketing] Promo Video for 11.2
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:04:17 -0500
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well i recently planned out a kind of promo video for openSUSE 11.2
release.Due to lack of time (as i have my studies pending    :)    ) and
having not much of knowledge in Video Editing , I couldn't create a better
one.But i suppose with your valuable comments and bit of more hard work.We
can make it a better one.For the time being this just the test!.

This is a fantastic start. What software are you using?

Is the music licensed under Creative Commons or similar? Can you point
us to that. I think this is great so far.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>