Re: [opensuse-marketing] Promo Video for 11.2
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:01:20 +0100
I like that!

How can I localize? :) Please let there localizable!

thanks

kalman

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Well i recently planned out a kind of promo video for openSUSE 11.2
release.Due to lack of time (as i have my studies pending    :)    ) and
having not much of knowledge in Video Editing , I couldn't create a better
one.But i suppose with your valuable comments and bit of more hard work.We
can make it a better one.For the time being this just the test!.

Looking forward for your comments    :)   .

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXFYT_oCl4

Best,
Shayon

--