Re: VOTE TODAY [Was: [opensuse-marketing] 11.2 DVD Cover Mock-up]
  • From: Piotrek Juzwiak <piotrek.juzwiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:56:22 +0100
+1 for #1, i love those moblin like icons.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 18:39 +0000, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
I vote for #1 from jimmac. There is an understated coolness about it and it
looks almost menacing.

Regards,

Andy

Menacing?  I don't see you on any of the covers.  :-)

I actually like the theme of #1 but the layout of #3.  I'm far more
preferential to #3 and the way I did my "vote" is to not study each
image but to quickly look at each one and see which one popped out.  #3
won.

Bryen

.