Re: VOTE TODAY [Was: Re: [opensuse-marketing] 11.2 DVD Cover Mock-up]
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 00:16:38 +0530
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Jakub Steiner <jimmac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm quite late to the DVD cover discussion. I think most of the
designs here are really centered around the 11.1 theme, with the
exception of the latest one from RageCryX. Overall the layout is
usually quite dense with very little whitespace.

I like these quite a bit - but we are pretty deep into the discussions.

No more submissions please. We need to have something this week.

Votes, now, on which one to run with?

1) http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/24178/opensuse/cover.png

2) http://bit.ly/2K92Y0

3) http://bit.ly/1SrbVE

Winner gets a free download of openSUSE 11.2 on November 12. :-)

(Note: Text may change and minor things may be done to change them for
final copy)

Thanks,

Zonker

Hello,