Re: [opensuse-marketing] Tweet-slators
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:41:00 -0400
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:34 AM, S.Kemter
<buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 15.10.2009, 09:28 -0500 schrieb Bryen M Yunashko:
As each of our lists of followers grow on Twitter, Identi.ca, etc and
more international, we should start thinking of ways to simplify
re-tweeting for our followers to quickly pick up on.

I just picked up and retweeted a spanish version of today's 11.2 RC1
announcement knowing that I have some Spanish-language followers who
could easily retweet that and spread it around to their followers.

For major announcements and such, we should probably form a team of
translators (tweet-slators?) so we can send out tweets in multiple
languages.  What do you guys think?

When u link an page in ur tweet and that page is not spanish why should
then the tweet translated?

br gnokii

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member

--
more
http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs

I think he stating that when a page is retweeted, by the translator,
they will adjust the page to the language they are translating for.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup