Re: [opensuse-marketing] Tweet-slators
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:40:04 -0500
On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 16:34 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
When u link an page in ur tweet and that page is not spanish why
should
then the tweet translated?

/me responds with a guilty lump in his throat. "Ahem... Good point."

So I guess this highlights that we need a translation team to quickly
translate announcements? Otherwise, they have to wait until weekly news
translation, right?

These are important things we should be thinking about, so close to the
Final Release date and we want to maximize attention as much as
possible.

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member