Re: [opensuse-marketing] [Weekly News] Speed up the Teamcommunication
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:25:41 -0400
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns
<samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Mates,

i propose that we're using Plurk for our Communication. So we can see in
a Timeline when anyone of our Buddies has posted anything. So we can
give an daily (or more) Statusupdate, what we've done for the Weekly
News.

Just visit:http://www.plurk.com/saigkill/invite
--
Sincerely yours