Re: [opensuse-marketing] Proposals for financing from the openSUSE marketing budget in 2010
  • From: Ricardo Varas Santana <rivarass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:22:00 -0400
Ricardo Varas Santana wrote:

And of course I am
interested in attending OSC 2010 ;), just wishing air tickets are not
that expensive next year.

Bests,
Hello,
I feel there's no point in including the air tickets fund in th
budget.As it can be afforded by a single.The things which are more
important are the ones which helps in the marketing of the 'BRAND',like
- -T-shirts,Disks and other branding utilities.

Hi,

Well, yes I kind of messed up there. I was just thinking about
covering "parts" of an event expenses, and in no way covering 100% of
it. It always depends on how far you are from a given event, and we
all know the less you spend the better so more of us can spread the
word. T-shirts rock (we all love them!), as well as disks and lovely
plush geckos. Definitively there is an interesting discussion coming
:)

Bests
--
Ricardo Varas Santana