Re: [opensuse-marketing] Proposals for financing from the openSUSE marketing budget in 2010
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:18:47 +0200
Moin Andrei,
On Friday 02 October 2009 18:10:44 Strainu wrote:
Hi,

At the openSUSE Conference, Zonker said that he wishes for the
community to help him decide what events will be financed from the
Marketing budget in 2010.

I wanted to know if you guys have decided when and how will we be able
to submit proposals for this selection process?
Not yet. Zonker is on vacation this week. But I'm pretty sure you and
everybody else is welcome to come up with events to propose.

Best

Thanks,
Andrei

--