[opensuse-marketing] Presenting Myself
  • From: Pablo Barrera <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:16:44 -0300
Hi All,

My name is Pablo, I registered as a new ambassador for Argentina. I was
working with Fedora project Argentina two years, leaving the project
in 2008, and coming back to community to collaborate with the spreading
of Linux with OpenSUSE.

Actually, im working, presenting to the national congress some open
source project for the use of opensuse in non formal education centers.
I made a remastered with suse studio, called Luminis, to make easy to
deploy workstations for that centers, including orca configuration to
make it available for bling people.

Hope to be useful to the project, i am presenting a speak in Latinoware
2009 in Foz de Iguazu, Brazil, about of how to use susestudio to end
users, showing than anyone can create its own linux distribution around
it.

Even i am waiting for confirmation of the speak, i will need to stuff to
give to audience, waiting for some guidance in opensuse marketing
dynamics.

Greets!

--

Pablo Barrera