Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE 11.2 launch plan
Am Dienstag, den 08.09.2009, 11:19 -0400 schrieb Joe 'Zonker'
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM,
S.Kemter<buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I added some points. In the section "Collateral" I put my mailadress on
the section "collateral". Its an offer, I have seen some artwork for the
last Launch Partys, all maked with many love but overfilled with
information. We can do it better and especially in using the CI ;)

Just to be clear: you're offering to create posters?

That'd be great if we had some posters that have some space for each
event to fill in the space.

Have work on it

in the right side I can put a really Chameleon when the Party is more
for buiness oriented popeople or my "lucky geeko" that I used for
suseROCKs Twitterbackground I mean this

Tell me what u think about it be critical