Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE 11.2 launch plan
Am Dienstag, den 08.09.2009, 11:19 -0400 schrieb Joe 'Zonker'
Brockmeier:
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM,
S.Kemter<buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I added some points. In the section "Collateral" I put my mailadress on
the section "collateral". Its an offer, I have seen some artwork for the
last Launch Partys, all maked with many love but overfilled with
information. We can do it better and especially in using the CI ;)

Just to be clear: you're offering to create posters?

That'd be great if we had some posters that have some space for each
event to fill in the space.

Have work on it

http://karl-tux-stadt.de/tmp/Launch_Party.png

in the right side I can put a really Chameleon when the Party is more
for buiness oriented popeople or my "lucky geeko" that I used for
suseROCKs Twitterbackground I mean this

http://kde-look.org/CONTENT/content-m1/m98462-1.png

Tell me what u think about it be critical

Best,

Zonker
--
more