Re: [opensuse-marketing] twitter wall
Am Freitag, den 04.09.2009, 17:01 +0200 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Friday 04 September 2009 13:52:52 S.Kemter wrote:
Hello friends,

I set up an Twitter wall for the conference. Thats an new custom from
the barcamps. There are services like

But we can do such things self :D I put a picture of the application
that I made on my server

Thats a snapshot from my laptop wit ha great screen, with an resolution
1024x768 it is perfect

The first row shows the twitterfeeds tagged with #osc09 the second
#opensuse I can show there an list with interesting blogentrys an news
from newspapers there what u think its better?

The third shows pictures from jiimacs flickrstream with his pictures
about his work an goblin and suse and pictures from the opensuse group.
Yaloki set up yesterday a flickr group for the conference when he is
filled the pictures would be showed there.

Make this generally sense to have such a thing, what u mean?

Would it make sense to have one machine running with this and a live update
that people see what others twitter?
Or put up a printed version somewhere?

Both would be a means to encourage others to twitter.

I like the idea,

It was made for the web, my question was only if is are better to show
more twitterfeeds or better sam other informations?

how it now is it is for small resolutions. I can make the the twitter
feeds longer so that more are showed. I can other sources put on the
side. There is a lot of possibilitys all what in the web is can be

br gnokii