Re: [opensuse-marketing] September coming
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:55:19 -0400
Hi Aleksey,

Most of these things are easy, but we don't have separate funds right
now for this sort of thing so the request for budget is a bit hard to
manage at the moment.

Best,

Zonker

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM, aliks-os<aliks-os@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
September coming, it is month of starting education proccess in Schools,
instututes, academies and so on. Early, I had conversation with some
officials and they are ready give an opportunity to carry out some
presentation.

So I need:
1. openSUSE distr.
2. template of presentation
3. sticker and so on.
4. t-shirts, if possible.
5. a little budget for travelling (gasoline/petrol) and other, approx 100 USD

I am planning to have about 100 person, so I need aprox 70 pieces of
distributing sets.

Any comments are welcome

Best regards
Aleksey Osipov