[opensuse-marketing] September coming
  • From: "aliks-os" <aliks-os@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:39:21 +0400
Hello to all.

September coming, it is month of starting education proccess in Schools,
instututes, academies and so on. Early, I had conversation with some officials
and they are ready give an opportunity to carry out some presentation.

So I need:
1. openSUSE distr.
2. template of presentation
3. sticker and so on.
4. t-shirts, if possible.
5. a little budget for travelling (gasoline/petrol) and other, approx 100 USD

I am planning to have about 100 person, so I need aprox 70 pieces of
distributing sets.

Any comments are welcome

Best regards
Aleksey Osipov

openSUSE Member
openSUSE Ambassador (Ukraine)
openSUSE Marketing Team
openSUSE Coordinator of Russian Translation team