Re: [opensuse-marketing] Tweeting our way into people's hearts...
  • From: Pablo Martelletti <chachoylucho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 19:38:57 -0300

Hi to everyone! I'm new in this list, and I hope that i can be usefull
in this objective, that is spreading suse around the whole world!

I'm already in campaing to help all Twitter users that need openSuse
help! But, i have a big problem: In my country (Argentina), not much
people use Twitter, and those who do, don't use much Linux, and not to
say openSuse.

So i would like to change that! I want to people to discover the SUSE
experience! But, by tweeting, i think i can't be of any help. So, how
can i be usefull in my coutry??

Thanks a lot, and sorry about my english!

Pablo.