Re: [opensuse-marketing] How to get verification letter
  • From: "Sankar P" <psankar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 04:30:20 -0600
On 7/23/2009 at 03:55 PM, in message
<21f311fd0907230325o6161652aufccf2480f161c006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Aditya Patawari
<adimania@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to introduce openSUSE to a local community store and some other
small organizations. For this I need some kind of written reference
that I am openSUSE ambassador. Does openSUSE provide any such thing?
If yes, then what's the procedure?

I am surprised, What is that community store that expects a written reference ?
and Why do they want in written form ?

AFAIK, there is no written reference. But you can add your name to the
Ambassadors page in wiki and give them the URL.

--
Sankar
http://psankar.blogspot.com