[opensuse-marketing] Projects Corner in next Weekly News Issue
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:53:23 +0200
Hello Mates,

Bryen given us a great Idea for a new Section in the Weekly News called:
"Projects Corner". That is a Place for Projects to introduce itself and
give status reports and what are planned.
For the next Issue the Amarok Project has given me an report of that
Project. If any Project would like to comes up too, you are welcome-
Projects means like GNOME, KDE, Education and so on.
Come up, introduce your Project.
Deadline: next Saturday 12:00 UTC.
Data Format: publish on own Blog and send me an Link or you send me the
Article via Email.

Have a nice day...
--
Sincerely yours