Re: [opensuse-marketing] Ambassador Report - BLUG Installfest
  • From: "Piotrek Juźwiak" <piotrek.juzwiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:35:35 +0200
On Tuesday 14 July 2009 04:14:33 pm Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Gabriel
Stein<gabrielstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree with Zonker. I think which is easier to find 32bit
computers
than 64bit in South America.

A suggestion is: provide to install fests one copy
64bit(downloaded
from the site) to Ambassadors, with some 32bit DVDs. If
Ambassador
needs more copies, IMHO, he can replicate this DVD.

What I want to avoid is pressing different discs.

If we *have to, we will, but it increases costs and generates
additional headaches for shipping, etc.

Best,

Zonker

Maybe what about creating a DVD with both 32 and 64 bit images of
live CD's? It would be dead easy to fit 4 live CD iamges right?