Re: [opensuse-marketing] Templates for Business Cards
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:16:12 -0400
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Jakub Steiner<jimmac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Should I be able to see Fifth Leg in OO.org? It shows up after
following your steps when I open Inkscape, but not OO.org.

Nope. Unfortunately OOo doesn't support OTF.

Ah. Well, nuts. Any way to convert OTF to a supported format?

I'd like to use it for presentations in the future, and I *could do
that by creating slides in Inkscape and then importing that, but it
seems like a long way 'round to do it. (Though that would have the
advantage of not requiring the font on other computers...)

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>