Re: [opensuse-marketing] Proposal for an New Ambassador List
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 20:31:58 +0900

Hi Marcus,

you seem to have replied only to me, so I'll forward your message to
list. ;-)

Marcus Moeller wrote:
Dear Satoru,

How is that ?
http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Ambassador/List#Japan

Do you think it's too complicated for Ambassadors to fill in forms by
themselves with this template ?

Looks fine so far.

Btw. Rajko complained that pages with to many links could cause
problems on mediawiki, so we may need to set up sub-pages.

I have already created a new List proposal:

http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Ambassador/ListProposal

If it's fine, I would start migrating the current list to it.

Best Regards
Marcus

Thanks for your proposal. How do YOU, all Ambassadors, think ? We are
really looking forward to YOUR comments. ;-)

Best,

- --
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/
_/_/ mail: helios_reds_at_gmx.net / irc: HeliosReds _/_/
_/_/ http://blog.geeko.jp/author/heliosreds _/_/