Re: [opensuse-marketing] Proposal for an New Ambassador List
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:31:26 +0200
Hi Joe,

Am Freitag 05 Juni 2009 19:11:22 wrote Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier:
Manns<samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
gnokii and i has prepared an new Ambassador List (as Proposal). You
can find it under: http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Ambassador/List . In
my view this is an better Actual we haven't imported the other
List.

Looks good. The only comment I have is that by pre-populating all the
regions, we get the "wow, look how many areas *aren't* covered" look.
The positive there, of course, is that people can quickly see where
we need more
Thats the Idea behind them. If we have so many Ambassadors as Fedora,
then we need an bigger List. Maybe we have in the Future lots of
Ambassadors.

It is possible to merge Regions from the List.
We can make Sublists from this Page to local Ambassador Lists.

Not sure I'm following the sublists comment - could you elaborate?
If we have as example many Ambassadors in Germany and a lot of People
and the Rest of Europe too, then the List is maybe a Jungle. So we can
set this Page as Index, and if anybody klicks to Germany, he comes to
the German Subpage.
But this all is just an Proposal, and not completly elaboirated.
--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team