[opensuse-marketing] Proposal for an New Ambassador List
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:47:19 +0200
Hello Mates,

gnokii and i has prepared an new Ambassador List (as Proposal). You can
find it under: http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Ambassador/List .
In my view this is an better Actual we haven't imported the other List.
I think the Ambassadors are the first local Contact for the People
outside. So it is important to put this Ambassador List on the Startpage
en.opensuse.org.
It is possible to merge Regions from the List.
We can make Sublists from this Page to local Ambassador Lists.

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team