Re: [opensuse-marketing] The way of ambassador
  • From: "aliks-os" <aliks-os@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:37:45 +0400
04.06.09, 08:24, "Satoru Matsumoto" <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>:

aliks-os wrote:
BUT main problem in others of my questions: the way of improving of
this situation.
And how volunteer in the regions may to obtain help from leaders of
openSUSE.
What do you think the most efficient *help* is ?

I carried out several presentation but the audience always ask me, for example
free box and some logo attribute of openSUSE
But, it is not very important.

You've illustrated what you need in the top post. Which are the most
important and necessary for you to promote and introduce openSUSE in
your region among those ?

The best, I think, have a little budget (elementary) for benzine/petrol/gasoline
for traveling and for printing posters in print shop on native language.

As Zonker mentioned in the previous post, at this time we don't have a
separate budget for this. Therefore, we have to ponder what are the most
efficient (and, hopefully inexpensive) things.

The best way have template file of posters, which will be translated on my
native language (by myself) and
then printed out. Of Course, exellent is that printing not by me on printer but
in print shop.

Second. My desire, is to have a template file for computer presentation.

Regards
Aleksey Osipov - openSUSE Member - coordinator of Russian Translation Team -
Ukraine

And, for example, if you say you need posters, do you mean you need
printed posters or template file that can be modified as you like and
printed out by yourself ? What kind of catch-phrase do you expect in
the posters ?
I hope all ambassadors will enter such arguments by offering their ideas
and reporting their experiences. ;-)
Best,
--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/