Re: [opensuse-marketing] Announcing the openSUSE Ambassadors Program
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:16:38 +0200
Hi Satoru,

Am Donnerstag 28 Mai 2009 11:32:13 wrote Satoru Matsumoto:
First of all, I'd like to appreciate all - including Martin Lasarsch
! - who made noble efforts to organize this program.

However, to be honest, this program doesn't attract me so much and
I'm not tempted to become an Ambassador ATM. I want to explain why I
think so.
I'm just realized, that the "Ambassador-Program" is very different from
the originaly "Spokesperson-Program [1]". Why?

Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team
openSUSE Build Service