Re: [opensuse-marketing] [OWN] On the use of Tinyurl in Weekly News
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 23:49:52 -0500
On Thursday 21 May 2009 11:12:42 pm Satoru Matsumoto wrote:

If we see the tinyurl in Twitter, blogs or e-mails, we can at least
confirm who posted it.

Blogs don't need tinyurl too, for the same reason as any URL can be placed
under reasonable long description.

It is text email and Usenet that has text only and short URL is welcome.
I don't know about Tweeter.

It is better to do something now then to have to patrol articles when pile of
such links is bigger. Anyway thank you for noticing that.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/