Re: [opensuse-marketing] T-shirt tagline?
  • From: Gabriel Franco <gffranco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:56:05 -0400
Hello all,

I like Lizard Powered, Human Usable one.

Here are my five cents:

- openSUSE: Free yourself.
- openSUSE: Discover freedom (my signature :) )
- openSUSE: openMind

2009/4/15 Alexandre Jesus <alexandremrj@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I liked openSUSE: Lizard Powered, Human Usable

ou also

openSUSE: Keeping It Simple, Lizard

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 15:03, Jim Flanagan <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
Hi all,

Getting set to make a new round of t-shirts - Jakub has come up with a
great design, but I'm not so sure about the tagline. He's used "free
your mind," which I'm not sure is our strongest message.

On the retail box, we have a tagline of "Everything you need to get
started with Linux," and of course there's always "Have a lot of Fun!"

If you had one sentence to sum up openSUSE, etc., what would you lead with?

Best,

Zonker

Here are a few more, if its not too late.

openSUSE OPEN

openSUSE openPOSSIBILITIES (this may need to be stacked)

openSUSE openSAYS ME

JF

Gabriel Fróes Franco
Software Architect