Re: [OWN] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Issue #67 note
  • From: Naruhiko Ogasawara <naruoga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:31:27 +0900
Hi,

I think we should just replace second "I have created..." to "Notice the green highlights..." from original blog[1].
I already changed English page[2], and apply this change to Japanese translation.

[1]http://cameronseader.blogspot.com/2009/04/follow-up-kde4-oxygen-opensuse-color.html
[2]http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/67#Planet_SUSE

If you have different kind of idea, please post here.

Thanks,
Naruhiko (Naru) Ogasawara

Naruhiko Ogasawara wrote:
Dear OWN team members,

This is Naru Ogasawara, co-translator of Satoru Matsumoto.
Please long time no see in this list and IRC meetings.

Anyway, I found OWN #67 has small mistake.
In the line #103, 3rd article of Planet openSUSE, it is;

>: "I have created a Color Scheme to go along with the previous post
> on the KDE4 Oxygen Theme for openSUSE 11.2.
> I have created a Color Scheme to go along with the previous post on
> the KDE4 Oxygen Theme for openSUSE 11.2."

This two seems exactly same. Please tell me how they should be fixed.
Remove second line? or replace

> Notice the green highlights and mouse over effects around buttons etc..
> also the dark green shadow effect on the focus window.

from original blog?

Thanks,
Naruhiko (Naru) Ogasawara